Friday, February 20, 2015

Book Review : Dirty Ties by Pam Godwin


Dirty Ties
Pam Godwin
Stand-Alone
Ebook
8th January 2015 by Smashwords Edition
Contemporary Romance

Goodreads Rating : 4.06/5
My Rating : 1/5


Revenge.
I race to finance it.
I evade to protect it.
I kill to attain it.
I planned everything.


Except her.
The alluring, curvaceous blonde at the finish line.
With sapphire eyes that cheat and lie.
Whose powerful family murdered mine.


I hate her.
I want her.


I know she’s hiding something.
But so am I.

From Goodreads


The whole synopsis and high ratings and good reviews from everyone intrigued me. The whole story ? Not so much.

1) It doesnt have a smart ass witty banter that I like so much
2) I wasnt supposed to read any books for now because exams coming up so that contributes on why I didnt enjoy this as much 
3) I dont like evader/logan that much. I mean, hes not worth drooling over, for me.
4) Even kaci (the girl) didnt do it for me LOL SERIOUSLY HOW COULD THE AUTHOR GAVE HER SUCH WEIRD NAME ??? WHAT IS EVEN KACI LOL
5) Nah i really dont like it


“The strongest love begins from a place of conflict.” 
― Pam GodwinDirty Ties

No comments:

Post a Comment